Etichette

giovedì 13 aprile 2017

Welcome.

Welcome in my first blog.
In this blog I would like write my considerations about Technology and Society which are strongly connected. Technology bring forward the Society but without Society there would not be Technology. This is why I tell they are "two faces of a single coin" because a coin is composed by two faces, these two faces give the value of the coin, Technology and Society give a real value to Humanity.

I am Italian native-speaker. If you find some mistakes, forgive me and report where they could be. In this blog I will write in English and in Italian.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Brevetti

I primi campionatori furono scoperti attorno al 1800, esso non ha cambiato il suo ruolo nell'arco degli anni. Un getto di aria (carica d...